I fail to understand why airbnb does not pay for invoice overdue almost 1 month ago??

I fail to understand why airbnb does not pay for invoice overdue almost 1 month ago??

we served a customer on 9/14th December 2021. he stayed for 5 days and was pleased with our service. (airbnb sent us checking confirmation on 8th dec 2021 and booking *sensitive information hidden*).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

1 week after the customer leaves, we rcvd email from airbnb saying that there is a problem with his credit card and they can not pay us. (I strongly believe this is bogus reason just before Christmas period  as they would never allow guest to stay anywhere without credit card booking/confirmation). on 22nd December and after my numerous emails, we rcvd a confirmation that his credit card issue has been resolved and we would get paid in 3-5 banking days.

as of yesterday 4th January 2022, there has been no payment forthcoming.  I called airbnb London office yesterday and they now claim they dont have our bank details which is not correct as we are old host. yesterday we were told it takes 24 hours to verify bank account details.

today, we are told it takes 5-7 business days to verify payout method. airbnb is lousy payers and extremely poor service via London office.

they keep on giving us bogus reasons to stall our payment every day with new gimmick.

I wonder what is their next reason for non-payment as I get paid from booking.com in 3/4 days.

we are small outfit and we are not interested in subsidising or financing their operation.

many thanks for wrecking our Christmas holiday and New Years eve holidays airbnb as we are very dismayed and frustrated host.

end

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tayfun5 if you are a new host then Airbnb can take up to 30 days with its first payout.

Your listing confuses me. If someone books for 2 people do they get both bedrooms? If not then it is set up wrongly.