In search of a co-host in downtown Seattle, WA

Answered!
Teri1126
Level 2
Seattle, WA

In search of a co-host in downtown Seattle, WA

Hi, my name is Teri and I live in Seattle.  I have a very nice one bdrm. condo in Belltown, downtown Seattle.

I am seeking out ways to connect with Superhosts who want to take on another property.  I would be grateful

to have some leads.  Thank you, 2.14.23

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Teri1126 ,

Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to find hosts who would be interested in your offer.

You can also take a look at
Local Host Clubs near you to connect with area-specific hosts.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Teri1126 ,

Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to find hosts who would be interested in your offer.

You can also take a look at
Local Host Clubs near you to connect with area-specific hosts.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sergio1548
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi There Teri,

If you haven't found a co-host yet, I'd be glad to help.

All the best,

Sergio

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Post in your local host group @Teri1126  and ask for recommendation for local superhosts who offer a cohosting service.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Teri1126,

I just wanted to tag you in this message to make sure you received @Sergio1548 's response.

I hope you both find ways to collaborate.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Paula  @Teri1126  said they are looking for experienced superhosts to help them cohost @Sergio1548  and others posting here have no experience as a host so are unlikely to be suitable.

@Helen3Although I may not have proven experience shown here on this platform I have my own property management company and have more than an decade of experience so I do believe I would fit the requirements but that’s up to @Teri1126 to decide. 

Taija3
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hi Teri, 

I am looking to help

out a host in need! Let me know if you haven’t already found a super host. 

Karlton3
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi Teri,

Are you still looking for a cohost for your condo in downtown Seattle?

Karlton

Hey Teri !! 

I would love to help you out with co hosting if you haven’t found any yet 

thanks 

Stacey416
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi there @Teri1126 !

I am an experienced Airbnb superhost with properties in Seattle, Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende.  I live here in Seattle and would love the opportunity to co-host your Airbnb.

I’m unable to post the links to my properties here for some reason but I would love to connect with you to send you the links of my Airbnb properties so that you can get a sense of how I maintain my properties and see the great reviews my guests have given me.

Thank you!

Stacey

Maile19
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi @Teri1126 

I am a Superhost based in Seattle.  My listing is in Sedona, AZ, which has only received 5 Star reviews since opening.  I am also an interior designer and I help other hosts improve their listings.  I got my degree in Hotel Management in Switzerland and I extensive hospitality knowledge and experience.  I would love to talk further about your listing. 

Maile