Income Calculations, Info & Payouts

Income Calculations, Info & Payouts

Hi I now notice it is becoming increasingly difficult to see my potential earnings and information from a guest request. I do not appreciate this. To include occupancy tax in the « earned total » is not helpful and is misleading. It insults my intelligence to present the occupancy tax as « earned ». In addition I like seeing the photo of potential guests. It is still my home and I legally am allowed to be choosy about who I am comfortable having in my home. Just being clear that I do notice it and do not like it. When I get a reservation request I would like to clearly be presented with the money I would earn for that trip and see the people i would be hosting. And while I am here I also do not appreciate the increased time Airbnb « holds » my monies. A reservation a year in advance should be in my pocket not Airbnb’s pocket. And payout of 7-10 days is not acceptable and is not necessary in today’s online banking world. That change probably started these complaints I have and they keep piling up and I felt the need to say it here today. I have been hosting since 2013. Lately I wonder if it’s worth it to deal with this platform. I love hosting but it’s becoming increasingly difficult for me on this site.

0 Replies 0