Invoices for our empoyees

Invoices for our empoyees

Hi, our company uses airbnb for hotels reservations for our employees. We have never received invoices from hosts for they stay.We got only the "your receipt from Airbnb" but it is not the invoice strictly from the host. Is there any chance to get missing invoices for tax purpose?

4 Replies 4
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Katarzyna102 

If you click on the reservation you can go to "get receipt". Is this the Airbnb invoice that you already have? If so, that is the invoice that my guests use for tax purposes - it seems to be sufficient for all of them. I'm not sure why you specifically need it to be issued by the host?

Elena4354
Level 8
Porto, Portugal

Hi @Katarzyna102, if you need invoices from hosts, I can recommend you to contact them in advance (before booking) using the "Message Host" form on the listing page and confirm if they provide invoices for guests (because not every host can issue invoices, mostly professional hosts do). For example, I provide an invoice for each guest as required by the tax authorities in my country.

Kind regards.

Elena. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you are using Airbnb at Work you should be able to download 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Katarzyna102 I don't believe hosts can/should be issuing invoices because they are not responsible for the Airbnb fee amount or the payment terms demanded by Airbnb.