Issues with employees

Chris14955
Level 2
New York, NY

Issues with employees

I have two buildings in NY that are registered for hotel use but i need some advice because the people that I call on seem poorly equiped to resolve my issues.

1. A former employee, without my knowledge, made himself the executive controller over my online calendar and after i fired him he has recently been blocking rooms and i have 13 listed with airbnb. I am unable to open the rooms myself. The people i spoke with on Airbnb are unable to remove him even though i am the host and have been in business with airbnb for almost a year with this property.

2. i have another airbnb were I made the manager there the host but Recently  found out that he is planning on changing the payout method from airbnb so that he receives the money and not me. The person I spoke with on Airbnb said there is nothing they can do to help me. 

what do I do? 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Chris14955 

You can not blame Airbnb for having issues with your (former ) employees etc..

If you are the main host of the listings and not having a co-host, nobody else can make changes to the listings. So do not grant other people privileges like being host or co-host.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Chris14955 you probably need to get an injunction against the individuals involved.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you're the host just remove him from the account @Chris14955