Its been 3 months my payout method is not confirmed!!!

Its been 3 months my payout method is not confirmed!!!

I have regıstered myself as a House Owner in Airbnb in November 2019. Since then, I have been trying to get an approved payment method from Airbnb. Thus, I am unable to receive the accrued accomodation payment corresponding to approx Euro 3500. As you can imagine, this is an important money for House Owners like myself who is registered to Airbnb with the belief Airbnb is a corporate organization that guarantees to pay accomodation fees within 5-7 business days. It is quite frustrating that I have been in touch with Airbnb help desk for around 2 months; made 6-7 discussions with different people from the help desk and explain myself from scratch each time since I was assigned to a new supporter. I have been advised by Airbnb help desk to change the bank account stated in the payment method; wait for a few of days for the new account to be approved by my bank initally. Even though ı tried this method for several times with 2 different banks, none of the bank accounts ı provided was approved. I also liaised with these 2 banks and was confirmed that "getting approval from the bank is not required". All these correspondence can be found in my inbox. This unfortunately brings me to the conclusion that the problem is arising from Airbnb.I would urgently ask (i) this issue to be solved asap and (ii) all pending amounts in my account to be immediately paid

there are lots of messages in my inbox confirming that this glitch is because of airbnb. I need help!!!!!!!!

0 Replies 0