Let's Collaborate to Promote Our Listings!

Let's Collaborate to Promote Our Listings!

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Nazish Jameel, and I recently listed my property on Airbnb located near your wonderful place.

I was thinking it would be beneficial for both of us to collaborate and help promote each other's listings. By referring guests to each other and sharing tips on attracting more bookings, we can enhance our guest experiences and boost our occupancy rates.

Would you be interested in connecting and exploring ways we can support each other? I look forward to your response!

Best regards,
Nazish Jameel

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

How can you say you are located near those viewing this community when we are an international community with hosts all over the world @Shahid49 

Greetings, Helen,

I am delighted to hear from you and appreciate the time you took to read my message. I am a newcomer to this platform and am seeking assistance in promoting my activity and attracting my first customer. Additionally, I am inquiring as to whether this business is truly worthwhile. While serving in the military and aviation, I am an expert in electrical and electronic engineering.

I am delighted to receive your thoughtful recommendations once more..

Best wishes

Shahid Iqbal