Let’s Connect to Cover the Gap in Nicosia Rentals

Let’s Connect to Cover the Gap in Nicosia Rentals

Hello Airbnb Community,

I’m reaching out to fellow hosts in Nicosia, particularly in the areas of Old Town, Pallouriotissa, Academias, and Aglantzia, as well as other areas in Nicosia and Cyprus, to explore potential collaboration.

There is currently a significant gap in the market for short-term rentals, and I’ve received numerous requests from individuals and students coming from Europe for stays of 1-6 months. Many of these guests are participating in Erasmus exchange programs, internships, or work placements.

If you have available apartments or extra space, I’d love to connect and discuss how we might work together to provide more options for these visitors. By collaborating, we can help bridge the current gap in the market and offer more affordable solutions amidst high rental prices.

If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity, please reach out to me. I believe that by joining forces, we can create a positive impact for both our guests and ourselves.

Thank you, and I look forward to connecting with you!

Best Regards,

Dimitris C.

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center !  @Demetris12 

How long have you been hosting for?

It might be worth taking a look at our "Local Host Clubs page" . This way, you might be able to connect with local Hosts.

Hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen