Locations for place to buy a property that will be good for AirBnb

Answered!
James3235
Level 2
Bath, PA

Locations for place to buy a property that will be good for AirBnb

I am looking around Gardiner/new Paltz NY to buy a second home and use as an Airbnb? How do I know what the demand in that area is for short terms rentals? Near Mohonk/Miniwaska

1 Best Answer
James3235
Level 2
Bath, PA

5 Replies 5

@James3235 The best way to check the demand in any specific area is to run numbers on it (Airdna) . Like I hire someone (because they know the art of of using airdna outside the box) to do a proper analysis of the place and they make a proper report which shows the demand, projected revenue , profits monthly and yearly and they also gimme the idea of seasonality overall. This gives me a good idea if i should proceed or not. Ive done it many times and I am totally satisfied with numbers. 

I can referr aswell if you want. 

James3235
Level 2
Bath, PA

Please refer me

Hi,  I have a property in Huntsville Alabama that would make a sweet little Air BnB.  It is near the NASA Space Center and across the street from a wedding venue.  Let me know if you have any interest. 

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

They posted over a year ago @Laura6798 😕😊

Hello Lura.

IS your place still availble for sale ?