London Co-host

Answered!
Ruby264
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

London Co-host

Hi everyone, 

My name is Ruby, and my partner and I are a new Airbnb co-hosting business. We specialize in creating unforgettable guest experiences and maximizing the potential of Airbnb properties. Our services include seamless guest communication, efficient check-ins, thorough cleaning and maintenance, and expert listing optimization.

We are actively seeking Airbnb hosts to partner with and are committed to providing top-notch service to ensure both you and your guests have a fantastic experience. We are committed to ensuring everything runs smoothly and guests have a fantastic stay so we would love for you to allow us to work with you to maximise your properties potential as an Airbnb.

Thanks,

Ruby

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ruby264 

This is a. Community for hosts and guests and Airbnb asks us not to use it to promote support businesses such as cohosting and cleaning services 

if you're already hosting and meet the criteria you can register through Airbnb as a cohost for London so hosts looking for support.can find you.

however your profile doesn't show you are a host .

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ruby264 

This is a. Community for hosts and guests and Airbnb asks us not to use it to promote support businesses such as cohosting and cleaning services 

if you're already hosting and meet the criteria you can register through Airbnb as a cohost for London so hosts looking for support.can find you.

however your profile doesn't show you are a host .

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ruby264 , As Helen mentioned, it is not allowed to advertise as per our Community Center GuidelinesHowever, if you meet the criteria for Airbnb's Co-hosting program, you can apply to become an official Co-host on Airbnb. Here's the guide that might help with more information : 👉 How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines