Looking for Airbnb Host Guidance in Atlanta, Ga

Answered!
Danielle1528
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Looking for Airbnb Host Guidance in Atlanta, Ga

Hello!

I'm looking to join a Airbnb host meet-up group in the metro Atlanta area. I would love to be a co-host to gain some experience before diving into hosting my own homes. Any resources would be greatly appreciated! 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello , host groups are for local hosts and you need to have a listing to be able to join them @Danielle1528 

most hosts want cohosts with extensive experience of hosting 

if you want to become a cohost get experience as a host first 

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Danielle1528,

I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might be able to find local Hosts looking for Co-hosts. 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello , host groups are for local hosts and you need to have a listing to be able to join them @Danielle1528 

most hosts want cohosts with extensive experience of hosting 

if you want to become a cohost get experience as a host first 

Hi Danielle, 

I have an air BNB in cartersville And looking to have Somebody Would love to chat with you. ** Looking forward to talking with you soon thank you Cat Tull

[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Darcy108
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Atlanta host groups are on FB.

Sharon1941
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

@Danielle1528 , you can co-host my properties to gain experience. Please contact me through this app.

Hi! @Sharon1941 Sorry for my delayed response, thank you for the offer to gain experience. If the offer is still open, I would love to discuss more about how I can be of assistance. I will check back periodically for a response on this app. However, I'll leave my email here, mind2reel@gmail.com if it's easier to communicate. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you. 

Hey I just listed my home I’m still learning 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Harris162,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

How has setting up your listing been for you?

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to start a conversation by clicking here or on the "Post" button in the upper right hand corner (if using a computer) 🙂

Additionally, since you're new to Hosting, I would also recommend that you ask the Community for listing critique as it could be very helpful receiving feedback from fellow Hosts. Read more on how to ask listing critique by clicking here👈

I hope this helps!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen