Looking for Co-Host

Answered!
Balla8
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Looking for Co-Host

Need someone that can co-host a 2 bedroom property in a popular location. 

If you are interested please contact me. SOmeone for n immediate start subject to necessary agreement in place. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Balla8,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

It might be a bit challenging to locate Co-hostin a certain area since Community Center is an international platform.

You can also check out Local Host Clubs in your area to connect with hosts who could provide some suggestions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Balla8,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

It might be a bit challenging to locate Co-hostin a certain area since Community Center is an international platform.

You can also check out Local Host Clubs in your area to connect with hosts who could provide some suggestions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

D’Mani0
Level 1
Leesburg, FL

Hello My Name Is D’Mani Nettles And I’m Willing To Work as your cohost ! 

I know and understand the value of providing high-quality service to all guests and will keep that a top priority.

I am currently looking to network with Hosts who are looking for help with the below:

• Listing Management
  • Guest Communication
  • Guest Screening
  • Handling check-ins/checkouts
  • Arranging cleaning 
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The host is in London why would they want a cohost in Florida with according to your profile no experience as a host @D’Mani0 

and your review as a guest says you partied at the hosts house and left it a mess. 

@Balla8  You do know in London you can only host for 90 days ?

Ian-Ezekiel0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Greetings, im happy to assist you with managing your property. based in central London. if you have any questions email me at 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

hello, 

i’m open & available to co-host for you. youre more than welcome to reach out here or through email for any additional questions: **

i’d be happy to discuss run downs & regulations with you regarding your property!

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.