Looking for a Charlotte Cohost

Answered!

Looking for a Charlotte Cohost

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a co-host for my Airbnb property in Charlotte. I'd prefer not to work with a large company because the reviews are terrifying. I live out of state so I'll need full service co-hosting assistance. Does anyone know of any in the Charlotte area?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

28 Replies 28
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome! Have you tried looking on our "Get Local" page? Perhaps you might be able to find a local Co-Host there 😊 @Google2 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks. Will do!

Hi there! I would love to help you co-host.

I have experience in hosting, as well as co-hosting. I am local and live in the area. Message me if you're interested.

Destany1
Level 1
Concord, NC

Hello! I would love to help! 

Henry194
Level 2
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Hi Destiny,

Are you still Co Hosting in Charlotte?

Henry

Hello Destany, 

I have experience as a host and as a co-host, I am a leader of my community. I'll be spending two years in Charlotte, I'm interested in helping you.

Ma Alejandra
Anastasiya33
Level 2
Springfield, MO

Hello! I’m a remote Superhost for my 5 star home ! I would love to cohost your property ! 916-212-8515

LiVV6
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Hi there, just messaged you. Please check your inbox.

Summer178
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Hi there!!

Are you possibly still looking for someone? I live in the Charlotte area!

Carlee43
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Hi there! I would love to help you co-host.

I have experience in hosting, as well as co-hosting. I am local and live in the area. Message me if you're interested 😊

Hi there, I am looking for a cohost in the Charlotte area. Small 2 bedroom apartment 7 minutes from uptown.

please feel free to email me or message me. I am not sure how to connect with anyone. 

Hi @Barry418 , if still looking I would love the opportunity to cohost with you. I’m a registered nurse and only work three days a week therefore always available. I live in uptown which is close to the Airbnb location 

Are you able to contact me? @Kai935 

@Kai935 : can you please get in touch with me