Looking for a Co-Host in Austin (Near Domain Area)

Answered!
Candice248
Level 1
Houston, TX

Looking for a Co-Host in Austin (Near Domain Area)

I'm in need of some help with my new listing in Austin and wanted to see if anyone is interested in cohosting. Currently it's just one home and I need someone to do very light duties - check cleaning crew work post clean, bring in laundry service bags, make sure house is not damaged or needs fixing after guest stays, etc. Ideally this person has an eye for detail, is located nearby and communicates well. Happy to talk through the details more. 

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Candice248!

I recommend that you take a look at one of our guides that was recently posted on "How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?".

Click here to visit the guide 👈

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Candice248!

I recommend that you take a look at one of our guides that was recently posted on "How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?".

Click here to visit the guide 👈

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks Quincy! Appreciate the advice. Unfortunately there are no co-hosts listed in my area of Austin on the hosting services finder linked there. 

Hi Candice! I am an experienced cohost who lives about 12 minutes from the Domain. I offer fill in or full time services tailored to your needs which also helps keep my pricing flexible to ensure you still make money. I also offer cleaning as an added service if you are looking for someone to take over that aspect as well. 

I was an executive assistant and in premium hospitality for years. Cohosting combines the majority of my skills to allow me to do something I love. 

Would love to chat further. 

Alex R

Hey Candice, Are you still looking for a cohost, I am in the Austin area. 

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. 

Bella859
Level 1
Kyle, TX

@Candice248 Hello Candice! I live in Kyle just south of Austin. I am currently not working and am very flexible. Please let me know if I can still help you. 

Macy19
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi Candice248

I can help you and I live close to domain area. I’m a superhost and cohost.

Mell309
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hello Candice,

I want to introduce you to the short term rental company I work for, CozyWaze. It offers hosts like yourself a simplified management responsibilities, to where the only thing you are doing is signing off on your monthly earnings. Our experienced team handles every aspect with efficiency, from guest interactions to addressing maintenance concerns. Utilizing cutting-edge technology, CozyWaze provides data analysis tools for informed decision-making, ensuring your property stays ahead of the curve.Our marketing strategies go beyond the ordinary, reaching not only a wide audience but also appealing to the most discerning travelers. 

At CozyWaze, we don't just manage properties; we elevate the overall travel experience. Our havens of comfort embody the essence of home, redefining travel accommodation expectations. Our mission is to leave guests with fond memories and hosts with the satisfaction of providing an exceptional stay.

Let us help you turn your property into a source of steady and reliable income.  

Our Business line **

Talk soon

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Jonathan2568
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi! I'm an experienced co-host, superhost, and Realtor here in Austin! Would love to help! Send me a text at** 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Candice,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Celia, and I currently manage an Airbnb property in Georgetown, TX, for a gentleman who resides in Georgia. My journey began as a personal assistant, where I utilized my skills in lifestyle and interior design to enhance several rooms in his single-family home. He soon discovered my background as a realtor, and after witnessing my work ethic and professionalism, he entrusted me with the management of his Airbnb, which has successfully maintained a 5-star Superhost status.

I initially proposed an 18% management fee, and as a result of our collaboration, I now handle all aspects of the property—from guest communications to hosting and preparing the home after cleaning. This role allows me to leverage my design skills while ensuring a seamless guest experience.

I am now looking to expand my portfolio by managing additional properties. With the knowledge I've gained from my current position and a reliable team of cleaning, landscaping, and maintenance professionals at my disposal, I am confident in my ability to help you achieve similar success.

If you're open to exploring the possibility of collaborating, I would be happy to discuss a management fee of 18%, similar to my current arrangement.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to the possibility of working together!

Best regards,

Celia