Looking for a Co-host in Las Vegas Nevada

Answered!
Jennifer4141
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Looking for a Co-host in Las Vegas Nevada

I travel frequently so will be needing a Co-host ASAP. Any leads or referrals are appreciated. I need someone who can clean or arrange cleaning when necessary. Thanks in Advance.

1 Best Answer
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Jennifer4141!

Were you able to find a Co-host? If you haven't yet, you might check out this page to help you find one >> https://www.airbnb.co.uk/e/hosting-services

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Jennifer4141!

Were you able to find a Co-host? If you haven't yet, you might check out this page to help you find one >> https://www.airbnb.co.uk/e/hosting-services

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi I would to know how do I become a co host I really want to become one and help people out where do I go to?

Malee-Anne0
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Did you find someone? 

Christine3971
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi there!  I currently live in Las Vegas and I am extremely interested in co-hosting.   I am looking for clients in need of a co-host.  I have 15 years of Property Management experience and I take pride in this business field.   I am the perfect candidate for co hosting.  Please message me to discuss further if interested.   

Sofia1145
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi @Jennifer4141 , if youre still looking feel free to message me. I'd be happy to discuss how I can help arrange cleaning and how we can enhance your listing. 

Aleema0
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Good day! 
I am a resident in Las Vegas and a property manager for several owners in the city. If you need help, I would be honored and devoted to helping you profit from your property. Let me know if you need any assistance. You can check out some of my current and previous properties on my site. I also have Facebook and Instagram to guide guest to the most luxurious restaurants, tours and more. 

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello @Jennifer4141 are you still looking for a co host 

Hello Jennifer4141, I am local in Las Vegas and own SuperHostIt Vacation Property Management. Would love to cohost for you! **

**[E-mail address & Link hidden due to safety and advertising reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Patrick3184
Level 2
Hollywood, FL

Hey Jennifer, my name is Patrick, I am a Co-Host here in Las Vegas NV area. I would be more than happy to help you with any of your hosting needs, as well as any other hosts out there that need help listing their rental properties or help in general with their properties. Feel free to contact me.

-Patrick

Your Neighborhood friendly Co-Host, for all your rental needs.
Zendre0
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello @Jennifer4141 

IF you ever get too busy, please feel free to reach out. I’m stationed in Las Vegas Nevada. I have a cleaning business and my Airbnb is going absolutely wonderful. I am here to help you out

Hello Jennifer,

I currently live in New Jersey and would love to manage your properties. Or handle anything you might need. If your interested in allowing me to serve you I can confirming bookings,  communicating with guests. Manage cleanings and maintenance work. Taking care of check ins and check outs. Distributing listings on Airbnb and any other rental platforms. I would love to service any needs you may have. If your interested let me know . 

Sincerely, Joseph