Looking for a Co-host in Upper East Side NYC

Answered!
Chuck59
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for a Co-host in Upper East Side NYC

Hi,

I travel quite a bit and could use a co-host for my Upper East Side One-Bedroom/One-Bathroom thats in the lower 60's by 2nd Ave. The apartment is very cozy and easy to maintain, and I have several sets of sheets and comfoters so laundry is not needed after every guest.

Please feel free to reach out to discuss your availability etc.

Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

40 Replies 40
Jerald3
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Chuck, 

I am currently an NYC airbnb and host definitely have the experience to assist you with co-hosting your listing. I sent you a message in your inbox. Hope to hear from you! 

Cheers! - Jerald 

Shalimar1
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey 

Im a Airbnb host who does a lot of traveling daily in New York City. I manage two locations in Brooklyn and Manhattan area. I literally LOVE what I do and would love to contribute to other experiences. If anyone is looking for a co-host in Nyc please feel free to email me. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Shalimar -

Are you available to help with hosting my studio apartment from May 26th- Aug 11th? 

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Maryam 

HI, 

I will be available to help co host your studio.

I am available on May26th-Aug 11th.

I have lots of experience hosting Airbnb guests.

I am also a superhost.

Best,

Annicette

Hey Maryam

im sorry I didn’t see this message

i am always available to co-host.

please email me if you ever need any help.

Hey,

I am new, and I need help to set up my apartment for the first host. Can you help me with some tips?

@Sergio744 wrote:

Hey,

I am new, and I need help to set up my apartment for the first host. Can you help me with some tips?

You can message me if you still need help at *sensitive information hidden*

Taya7
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Chuck!

I've been a 5-star host since 2012, with reviews from happy guests and hosts from all over the world: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/3175065

Please message if you'd like to discuss by phone or meet up for coffee near your location.

All the best,
-t-

Hi Taya,

How are you?

Are you available to help with hosting my studio apartment from May 26th- Aug 11th? 

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

M

Jorge868
Level 1
New York, United States

Hey Chuck,

I host my one bedroom in the Bronx A block from 187th and Arthur.

I'm definitely interested. 

Talk Soon,

Jorge

Chichi4
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi,

I am also looking for someone to help me host my two bedroom condo in Queens when I relocate to Florida in a few months. If you are interested please contact me at *sensitive information hidden*

Thanks!

Victoria

@Chichi4 wrote:

Hi,

I am also looking for someone to help me host my two bedroom condo in Queens when I relocate to Florida in a few months. If you are interested please contact me at *sensitive information hidden*

Thanks!

Victoria

If you are still looking for someone please let me know. My email is *sensitive information hidden*  I would love to help

Hello i am looking to help cohost anyone in NY. If you are in need of a cohost please let me know I’ll be more than happy to help!

I am interested in your offers can you contact me at **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]