Looking for a co-host

Answered!

Looking for a co-host

Hello my name is Andre Forbes

I am looking for a co-host to help me with my short term rental.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dr-Ande0 , @Debra699 @Russell323 have commented on your Co-host request as they'd like to offer help! Did you get a chance to connect with them and talk it out further?

You can also look into Airbnb's Co-hosting platform, if you wanted to find someone nearby. Sharing a guide in case it helps! How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do keep us posted if you've already managed to find a Co-host in the meantime!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Debra699
Level 4
Decatur, GA

Hi Andre! 

I'd love to help. I am a Superhost for my own out of state property, and love this business. Message me if you'd like to chat!

Deb

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Dr-Ande0 

I would suggest you join your local Airbnb  host group on FB  so you can ask for recommendations for local superhosts who offer cohosting services. You really need someone who can be at your property quickly so they can deal with problem guests, do spot checks on cleaners and deal with trades people if there are maintenance issues . 

Russell323
Level 2
Lynnwood, WA

Good morning I can assist if needed. Please feel free to reach out.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dr-Ande0 , @Debra699 @Russell323 have commented on your Co-host request as they'd like to offer help! Did you get a chance to connect with them and talk it out further?

You can also look into Airbnb's Co-hosting platform, if you wanted to find someone nearby. Sharing a guide in case it helps! How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do keep us posted if you've already managed to find a Co-host in the meantime!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kiera129
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Hi Andre!

I would love the chance to be a Co-Host on your property.

I have extensive experience in customer service and am looking to grow my experience in Co-Hosting.

Feel free to message me!

Kiera

Hi Kiera Ok believe I am ready I have few more things to do.

Folashade3
Level 2
Lagos, Nigeria

Hi Andre,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm excited to hear that you're looking for a co-host to assist with your short-term rental. I’d love to learn more about your property and discuss how I can help streamline your operations, enhance guest experiences, and ensure your rental stays profitable.

When would be a good time for us to connect for a quick chat? We can go over your current needs and how my co-hosting services can be tailored to support your rental business.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Best regards,
Fola