Looking for a cohost in 92128 Rancho Bernardo , San Diego, CA for May and June 2023

Answered!

Looking for a cohost in 92128 Rancho Bernardo , San Diego, CA for May and June 2023

Hi fellow Airbnb hosts! I'm looking for a co-host to work with me for the months of May and June. I have a few listings that are doing well with steady demand, and I need someone to help with housekeeping services during my absence. If you're interested or know someone who might be, please let me know. Thank you! Kiana

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kiana27 , welcome to the Community Center! 😃

It can be a challenge finding someone local here on the Community Center as this is a global Host forum. I'd suggest posting your question in one of the Host Clubs too, you can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kiana27 , welcome to the Community Center! 😃

It can be a challenge finding someone local here on the Community Center as this is a global Host forum. I'd suggest posting your question in one of the Host Clubs too, you can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Kiana,

I am interested! I am very passionate about hosting and am extremely responsible, communicative, organized, and timely. Please reach out to discuss further - ***.

Arlene49
Level 2
La Mesa, CA

I would be interested in cohosting with you . Contact me to discuss. 
Arlene ***