Looking for a mentor!

Answered!
Ashley1038
Level 1
Matthews, NC

Looking for a mentor!

Hi! I am a new Airbnb host (just listed our house in Lake Lure, NC) and looking to sign up to get an experienced mentor! I understand this is a new program. Does anyone know how I can get signed up? Thanks so much!

1 Best Answer
Lauren2648
Level 2
Austin, TX

I'm an Airbnb Superhost and coach always willing to share my hosting tips and tricks to help other aspiring Airbnb host achieving Superhost status in only a few short months and receive 5-Star reviews after every guests -- it's really NOT that difficult! 

You can book a 1:1 coaching call with me AND/OR sign up for an Airbnb listing audit as well --  I will review your entire listing and make new suggestions for the title, description, pictures, and so much more. With my help you'll get booked in no time!

Here are the links to my Fiverr Gigs:

Airbnb Audit: **

Airbnb Coaching:**

Airbnb Message Templates:**

Too book and coaching all or Airbnb Audit,  please visit ** or feel free to email me at **

Thanks and Happy Hosting 🙂

**[Link removed due to safety reasons (advertising) - Community Center Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30
Anthony335
Level 1
Tampa, FL

How do I find a mentor in Portugal?

I have purchased a 9 bed room vila in the Azore islands and would like to open it up as a Short Term Rental, it already has a AL license from the previous owner.  I do I connect with someone in the area to mentor me and answer some questions about this unique location .