Looking for a superhost to co-host or host our house in Boulder, CO

Answered!
Natalie1068
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for a superhost to co-host or host our house in Boulder, CO

Hi,

We're looking to hire a superhost to run our rental house in Boulder, Colorado.  Anyone know of someone who might be interested?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi Natalie

Welcome to the Community Center!

You might like to look for a local group here to find the person you're looking for.  The Community Center is international so there's not always someone around from specific areas, but if you join a group, you should be able to one for the area you're looking in.

Hope this helps!

Jenny

-----

Jan140
Level 2
Boulder, CO

Hi @Natalie1068

I'm right here in Boulder and although have not hosted in a couple years I have a long 5 Star history with being a SuperHost as well as a legacy Airbnb member #678.    Just started looking around for an opportunity .    

Jan 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

As the OP posted in August 2022 I highly doubt they are still looking for a cohost @Jan140 😀😀

Hi Jan,  I'm wondering if you're still interested in co-hosting our Boulder property?  We are looking for a new co-host.  Thanks!  Natalie

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Natalie 

Hello! My girlfriend has an average rating of 4.9 stars on her property in Littleton CO. She is a phenomenal decorator and has the attention to detail you’d expect from a professional cleaner. She would be a perfect fit for your needs as cohost. Please let me know if you’re interested as she is near your location and is trying to expand her business in the rental/property management field. Her reviews speak for themselves and we’d be happy to share each and every one of them. 

kindly

Colin Nelson