Looking for cleaning partners in Fort Lauderdale

Answered!

Looking for cleaning partners in Fort Lauderdale

Greetings Airbnb community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your valuable assistance. I am currently in search of a reliable cleaning partner in the Fort Lauderdale area. If any of you have recommendations or insights to share, I would be truly grateful for your input.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and for any assistance you may provide.

Best regards, Reza

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Reza47! How are you? 

Have you had any success in finding reliable leads through an online search or other channels?

If you're still looking for recommendations, don't hesitate to check out the Local Host Clubs, where fellow members can provide you with some trusted leads for cleaning services in your vicinity! Keep us posted if you've already found one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Reza47! How are you? 

Have you had any success in finding reliable leads through an online search or other channels?

If you're still looking for recommendations, don't hesitate to check out the Local Host Clubs, where fellow members can provide you with some trusted leads for cleaning services in your vicinity! Keep us posted if you've already found one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rose422
Level 9
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello Reza, 

Have you ever used Turno? I have also been looking for cleaners and found Turno platform very helpful. Since I am currently hosting on a boat there is a lot that goes into setting it up, so I haven't yet used Turno but found their customer service very professional and they got on a call with me to walk me through features. I submitted a request for cleaners and about 10+ responded within an hour. 

Hope this helps. 

Rose