Looking for co-host in Bradenton, FL

Answered!
Julia4145
Level 1
Boston, MA

Looking for co-host in Bradenton, FL

Service needed:

Coordinate house cleaning (and laundry).

Review guests or give me information for the review.

Respond to guest's issues.

Let me know when restocking is needed (I use Amazon to deliver everything to your door).

Sometimes coordinate house repairs.

Cleaning is very important and not easy; it is very busy AIRBNB (July was 90% occupied with 7 different parties)

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Julia4145!

I recommend that you take a look at one of our guides that was recently posted on "How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?".

Click here to visit the guide 👈

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Nyssa4
Level 1
Fort Collins, CO

I can manage for you and get the best cleaners in there!! **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Nyssa4 Do you live near by? The property is in Bradenton, FL

Hi @Julia4145 , did you ever get a reply? My name is Valerie. I live in Bradenton, perhaps I can help. 

Thank you so much for the response. I found a person at the moment, will keep you in mind for the future.

Nayvi0
Level 2
Colorado, United States

Hi Julia - I host my own propery in Bradenton as well as help other hosts get set up and run their new listins. I'd be glad to lend a hand 🙂 

Feel free to reach me directly through message. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Julia4145!

I recommend that you take a look at one of our guides that was recently posted on "How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?".

Click here to visit the guide 👈

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Our co-hosting services are all about maximizing earnings while meticulously managing every detail. I'd love to explore how we can tailor our services to amplify your property's success. 

With our local expertise managing 10 Airbnb listings and consistently achieving Superhost status, I'm curious, have you found a co-host to elevate your property's rental performance?