Looking for co-host in Durham, NC

Grace857
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for co-host in Durham, NC

Hi everyone! 

I am setting up an Airbnb in Durham, NC and looking for someone local to co-host. Please let me know if you are interested or have a recommendation.

Thanks!
Grace

5 Replies 5
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Grace857, and welcome to the Community Center!

How far along are you on this exciting journey to become a Host? It might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know first-hand some trustworthy people or companies that could help you. 🙂 

Let us know how you get on with setting up your new listing!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Grace857 ,

My name is Brandlyn and I would love to speak with you further about co-hosting with you. I've been a Durham resident since 2008 and a local educator from 2010-2020. Please feel free to contact me anytime at **

** [E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Brandlyn0

I just wanted to let you know that I've had to remove your email address, as the Community Center is a public space. If you want to get in touch with other Hosts on the CC, you can click on their profile picture and go on to "Send a message" directly to them. 🙂

Have a good one!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie Thanks so much!

Hi Brandlyn,

Are you still interested in an once-in-while co-hosting situation to help with guest services when I'm away from time to time? I'm local to Durham, too. Feel free to reach out to discuss.

Thanks for being an educator,

Danielle