Looking for co-host in Fresno/Clovis area

Looking for co-host in Fresno/Clovis area

I'm a new host and am in need of support with cleaning and managing my rental in Fresno/Clovis area. Any suggestion on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Thank you! 

7 Replies 7
Shawn403
Level 3
Fresno, CA

@John5527  please contact me ** I've had both awesome and terrible experiences with cleaning companies in the area. I've been a host in your area for 2 yrs.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

I am a host and doing pretty well with this. I actually work in property management. So I might be able to help

Karen Lystad

Hi, I am looking for air bnb manager for my air bnb in clovis ca. would be interested to talk to you about managing my air bnb.

Sarah4912
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Hi!

I know I’m super late in these response but…. 

I have been seriously seeking ways I can obtain a position as a co-host. I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to give me a shot? I have several years as an administrative support and I would be happy to submit my resume. I can start anytime. I am always reliable and initiative. If you cannot, I completely understand but I would love any advice  may offer on how I can meet my goals. I can commute to the San Jose, LA, Fresno County, and Visalia area. 

I hope to hear soon. Thank you!! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Sarah4912  it's against the terms of this community to use it to try and promote commercial services such as cohosting.

In general hosts are looking for cohosts with extensive experience of being a host themselves who understand how the various platforms work, how to deal with problem guest, how to manage cleaners and tradespeople and how to market their listings.

Just as you wouldn't employ a hairdresser with no experience of cutting hair or a chef with no experience of cooking. Hosts are unlikely to employ cohosts with no experience of hosting/

Why not let a room in your home to gain some experience and once you have become a superhost with lots of five star reviews you can look at setting up a co-hosting business.  @Sarah4912 

Hi @Helen3 

I appreciate ur input and advice. I do apologize if this was the incorrect forum to use. I was just going off based on the previous comments on this chat cycle. Sometimes there are people willing to help another fellow human being get started. I took a chance, if it does not work through here than it was not meant to be on this end. I apologize, if I offended anyone. Thank you @Helen3 , I’ll keep ur advice in mind! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I have given you advice on how to get started  @Sarah4912  

If you don't want to look at the option I suggested you can do some market research find STR property managers in your area and apply for a job with them to give you experience.