Looking for co-host in Portland Oregon

Nebiat0
Level 2
Portland, OR

Looking for co-host in Portland Oregon

I'm looking for a co-host for a large 6-bedroom house in Portland, Oregon. 97089

8 Replies 8
Joshua-Ira0
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Hi! 

I'm interested to be your co-host. I've worked with Airbnb for almost 5 years and co-hosted 25 properties.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out @Joshua-Ira0 . That sounds great! I reach out to you in private thanks again! 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nebiat0 @Joshua-Ira0 , 

I am Bhumika, a Community Manager for this forum. It's so great to see you both connecting with each other to exchange services. However,  I wished to inform you that I had to remove your email address from the above comment , as due to safety concerns, we refrain from allowing members to share their email addresses or contact information, as per the Community Center Guidelines.

I would recommend you share such personal or contact information with each other by going into the other person's profile and clicking on the send message button, in order to keep your personal details safe.

Thank you for your kind understanding on this one! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sure! I will removed my email, thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much @Nebiat0 ! 🌻

On a side note, did you always have a Co-host for your listing, or if you were managing everything by yourself previously?

Are you looking for a remote Co-host or a Co-host who could be present at the listing to welcome and show the listing to guests? 

-----

I manage mine myself, but I'm looking for my friend who is just starting. Co host who would be present could be great but she will also accept remotely too. Thanks 😊 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's great @Nebiat0 , you can also ask your friend to refer Airbnb's Co-hosting platform, if they manage to find a nearby Host there just in case. Sharing a guide in case it helps! How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do keep us posted if it helps your friend in the meantime. Wishing all of you, all the best! @Nebiat0 @Joshua-Ira0 

-----

I will, thank you so much!