Looking for co-host near Nevada City, CA

Answered!
Karen-And-Adam1
Level 1
Nevada City, CA

Looking for co-host near Nevada City, CA

I have a property that has 2 apartments and multiple rooms to host. I would like to find someone who could manage all of my property requests, schedule cleaning, repairs, etc.

I have multiple other businesses and building a campground and simply can't handle it all myself. I would prefer someone who is already a host and would be able to take on more.

This certainly could be someone working remotely.  

1 Best Answer

Hello! My company does exactly this, at a highly competitive rate compared to other managers and companies. Shoot me a private message and I can send you my website and contact info.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

Hello! My company does exactly this, at a highly competitive rate compared to other managers and companies. Shoot me a private message and I can send you my website and contact info.

Hi Brian,  sorry it took me so long to answer. Anyway, I would love to know more. Let's talk.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Karen-And-Adam1 

Just a quick note to let you know that I've removed your contact details - we don't allow personal details to be posted on the Community as it's a public place.

If you'd like to link up with @Brian408 you can use our Private Messaging facility.

Thanks!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ah.  OK.  No problem. I thought I was replying to him privately.  

Jefferson85
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Karen!

I would love to co-host for you! My rates are 15% of total booking. I would handle everything listed above! Send me a DM for more info

Penelope132
Level 1
Nevada City, CA

Hello Karen,

May I ask if you have found anyone to co-host for you?

I absolutely LOVE hosting.

I am a herbalist/holistic nutritionist by training but in the last month have taken to Air BnB hosting and have enjoyed it very much.

When I first began attending college, I took courses in the hospitality field at Ohio State, thinking that one day I would like to run a bed and breakfast.  I truly love making homes beautiful, adding little touches; helping guests feel welcome...I always go the extra yard. I am an excellent communicator..or at least strive to be...always there to answer questions, etc. As you can see by the handful of reviews that I have received, I have been able to establish a very good rapport with my guests. Please let me know if I can be of help in the future. Warm wishes, Penelope

Emily2061
Level 1
Yuba City, CA

Hi @Karen-And-Adam1 , 

Did you find a co-host to help you? I'd love to help if you are still in need! Please let me know 🙂