Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Looking for cohost Moultonborough NH

Answered!
James3600
Level 1
Washington, DC

Looking for cohost Moultonborough NH

Hi, looking for someone to cohost / help with turnaround, cleaning etc in Moultonborough NH.  Thanks!

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Post on your local host group @James3600 

View Top Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Post on your local host group @James3600 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @James3600 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

You can find Co-Hosts in your area and get in touch with them through this link: Find a Co-host near you.

Do let us know if you manage to find one in your area.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Pushpit1
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Hi @James3600 

Are you still looking for cohosting service?

I am a superhost and an active Co-host (Approved by Airbnb) in the GTA area with extensive industry experience. Experienced Superhost with 4+ years in the industry, 2 years as a Superhost, and exceptional 4.9+ reviews. Hosted more than 500 guests across multiple platforms. Here's I can help with: Link to Profile https://www.airbnb.com/hs/zfjfa

- End to End Maintainence, Cleaning, Set-up
- Seamless Guest Management, Screening and Vetting
- Listing Optimization - such as descriptions, photos, and other details so that guests are always up-to-date on what to expect during their stay
- Occupancy Optimization - price settings, including seasonal pricing and longer-stay discounts
- Revenue Optimization
- Legal Compliance
- 7 days support
- Tactical AirCover Expertise
- Sending Claims
- Stellar Reviews
- In-depth Platform Knowledge
- Algorithm Expertise
- Write Guest reviews
- Regular Check up with guests
- Inventory Management
- Assist with claims and send or request money using the Resolution Centre
- Create or respond to trip change requests such as trip cancellations and changing of dates and number of guests and/or pets
- Automate guest communication to ensure guests are welcomed, given details on host expectations, provided with check-in information

Hello dear, Do you need a Co-host for this property?

Hello sir!

I am Victor, An Airbnb Experienced Co-Host(Verified by airbnb)

As your Co-Host..i will welcome guests, maintain your property...handle all aspects of guest communication, from initial inquiries to booking confirmations, providing detailed check-in instructions, and addressing any questions or concerns during their stay. With my prompt and professional response, guests will feel well-informed, supported, and satisfied throughout their experience