Luggage storage

Noor-Aidil0
Level 1
Muar, Malaysia

Luggage storage

I currently run a courier services business with a physical shoplot that has ample space at the back. We are planning to offer luggage storage for Airbnb guests (before check-in and after check-out). How can I advertise this service on Airbnb?

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can't Airbnb doesn't accept advertising on its website @Noor-Aidil0 

You'd need to invest in marketing to reach guests and hosts to promote your services @Noor-Aidil0 

Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Fantastic service @Noor-Aidil0!

When you're ready, please open the same service in my country as well.  It would help me so much 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do you not have left luggage services in South Africa? @Shelley159 . In Europe and North America they are quite common. Also used them in the Far East

Shelley159
Level 10

@Helen3  no, certainly not in my town! I'm also not aware of any in the big cities (if there are any, definitely not on a large scale). It puts so much pressure on us as hosts, because people want to check in early to get rid of luggage. I would love to be able to refer my guests to a luggage drop.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom
Shelley159
Level 10

Thanks @Helen3 

When I try to book luggage in Stellenbosch they both say "not available in this area", but the first link can click through to a place where shops and restaurants can sign up to store luggage. Maybe I can organise something, thanks so much!

Lily504
Level 2
Shah Alam, Malaysia

Good service @Noor-Aidil0 

looking forward ! 👍

Best idea . 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Noor-Aidil0  welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

Have you had the chance to read our Hosts' comments?

Let us know your thoughts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad