MISSING PAYMENTS

MISSING PAYMENTS

Hello everyone,

I have been hosting for over a year now. I have run in to a problem where Airbnb has not paid me since March 25, 2022.  I called support 2 weeks ago and they said that they were missing a picture of me and my ID. So  I uploaded the information needed while I was on the phone and they verified my identity. They only told me that they would investitgate the problem and the payout team would contact me. Well, it's been 2 weeks and I have received nothing. The owed amount is in the thousands and every time I call I am given the run around. I am very close to having my attorney deal  with it but I am curious if anyone else is having this issue? The tax info is correct and I have agreed to the terms of service but i've hit a wall. After numerous calls and facebook messages, they continue saying that they will call me. Can anyone help me with any info? Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Jenny @Emilie@Sybe@Quincy 

Can you see if you can get @George1449's situation escalated?

Hi,

We are having exactly the same issue. Nobody at Airbnb is prepared to recognise that a payment has not arrived to PayPal. £3.5k of missing revenue and more to be paid out over the coming days. It better arrive. All our payments have been working fine until the end of April 22.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the tag @Debra300! 👀

@George1449 @John-Paul17, I'm sorry to hear about this. Just so you know, I have passed this on to the team for both of you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks @Quincy , we've just had Jamie, a Senior Payments Support Ambassador reach out and sort this for us in a heartbeat. Issue was on our side with a change the owner had made to PayPal account. Without Airbnb support (and your assistance) we'd be nowhere still so big shout out for the excellent customer service once you were involved.

Cheers, JP