MISSING PAYOUTS

MISSING PAYOUTS

I have not received my payouts since December 2, 2022. It's already at 150,000 php. They didn't have a problem during my first few months then they started holding my payouts without a valid reason. Their Customer Service had been useless and would just tell you their "specialized team" would contact you or they have "escalated" it to their specialized team. It's getting sooo frustrating. I am already late with my bills and have been paying from my own pocket. I hope someone can help me 😞

Writing from the Philippines,

Adriana

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Adriana1415 ,

I understand how frustrating it must be for you to be facing delayed payments. I have brought this issue to the attention of relevant team. I hope you receive some updates soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi,

Frustration if only!

I haven't received any payout since November 2022 (more than 15,000euros) and I keep on hosting guests. I hosted about 10 guest since November. not much, but for a small structure like mine it's big.  I asked my staff to work for nothing since Christmas. Still no answer from Airbnb. They said they will look into the matter but nothing yet!! What should i do cancel all the upcoming booking through my current guest out? stop working with AirBnB.

Please help if you can am desperate!

Have they sorted this out for you? I'm facing the same thing, no payouts since December 14 and have been paying out of my own pocket. I've called Airbnb support but they have been nothing but useless. 

Any resolution? I am facing the same problem