Answered!

Maldives on a Budget

How can I attract more guests for my beautiful guesthouse in the Maldives? 😞

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Aiman54, It is great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

Here are a few suggestions on how you can find valuable tools in our community that will help you in getting ideas to attract more guests:

Starting a  >>critique my listing 🌟 thread in our community could help you gather ideas on what to change or improve in your listing to get more bookings.

Take a look at >>this thread<< where some of our amazing Hosts are sharing their ideas on how to increase bookings.

Finally, in the resource centre, you'll find different articles with valuable tips to increase bookings. You can find some helpful information >>here<<

I hope you find these suggestions helpful, and please keep us posted if you decide to implement any of these ideas!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Aiman54, It is great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

Here are a few suggestions on how you can find valuable tools in our community that will help you in getting ideas to attract more guests:

Starting a  >>critique my listing 🌟 thread in our community could help you gather ideas on what to change or improve in your listing to get more bookings.

Take a look at >>this thread<< where some of our amazing Hosts are sharing their ideas on how to increase bookings.

Finally, in the resource centre, you'll find different articles with valuable tips to increase bookings. You can find some helpful information >>here<<

I hope you find these suggestions helpful, and please keep us posted if you decide to implement any of these ideas!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you so much Paula! I will check on those