Marketing Cozy home in Jacksonville fl

Answered!
Marcia838
Level 2
West Orange, NJ

Marketing Cozy home in Jacksonville fl

I need some suggestions on how to get more guests to my Cozy property in Jacksonville Fl I have been on the platform since Oct 2023.   I did a month to month tenancy as I was not getting enough booking. I am open and back on the market but on getting any booking. What are your suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Marcia838 

Just some thoughts

If Max Guests is  7 don't detail 10 beds

I like your cover photo but change the caption to elevate what is offered nota beds we don't want you to used

Reading through your very positive reviews.  That is how I find remarks that guests are very pleased about so I copy that in my title and description  Your guests highlight traveling with kids.

Make your space more family inviting.  Your dining and outside seating is for 4 but you warn tu encourage 7,  Don't break thee bank until you are getting regular bookings but inside show some nice Amazon wooden tv trays outside we usually could find second hand furniture pretty cheap.

Just delineante parents worrying about kids balancing plates haha.

Does your patio offer a grill set up for families?

There is no shade but umbrellas can be expensive, we used to use in Hawaii we called tents but a moderately priced tarp on poles with concrete blocks to prevent blowing away.

Use the free tool ChatGpt just find your market and entice

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Marcia838 

Just some thoughts

If Max Guests is  7 don't detail 10 beds

I like your cover photo but change the caption to elevate what is offered nota beds we don't want you to used

Reading through your very positive reviews.  That is how I find remarks that guests are very pleased about so I copy that in my title and description  Your guests highlight traveling with kids.

Make your space more family inviting.  Your dining and outside seating is for 4 but you warn tu encourage 7,  Don't break thee bank until you are getting regular bookings but inside show some nice Amazon wooden tv trays outside we usually could find second hand furniture pretty cheap.

Just delineante parents worrying about kids balancing plates haha.

Does your patio offer a grill set up for families?

There is no shade but umbrellas can be expensive, we used to use in Hawaii we called tents but a moderately priced tarp on poles with concrete blocks to prevent blowing away.

Use the free tool ChatGpt just find your market and entice