Mentor

Mentor

Hello my name is Ashanta Williams. Me and my mom are starting a Airbnb business and we were looking for someone to help guide us along the way in tips with getting funding, business plan, etc. 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Ashanta2 👋

This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts. 

My favourite boards are:
Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Help with your business - You can ask those nitty gritty questions about taxes, payouts and more in this section. 

Support with your bookings - Ask for support from Hosts who have mastered the art of hospitality - from reviews, communicating with guests to cancellations.

Let me know how you get on!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ashanta2 

This is a great space to get advice around using Airbnb a platform for your STR business .

For help with funding / a business plan do you have a local business support service. In the UK our local government have these services .

You can also speak to a mortgage broker about holiday let mortgages .

@Ashanta2