Merhaba / Hello

Mustafa273
Level 2
Gökçeada, Türkiye

Merhaba / Hello

Bir airbnb üyesi olarak bu yıl konaklama hizmeti vermeye başladık.

Biz gerçi Çanakkale Gökçeada hizmet vermekteyiz anladığım kadarıyla siz İstanbul bölgesi için bir çalışma yapmaktasınız yinede ben düşüncelerimi paylaşmak istedim.

Airbnb Türkiye gelmesiyle ülkemizde bulunan seçkin insanlar bu uygulamayı kullanarak tatillerini yaptıklarına şahitlik ettim misafirimizin çoğunluğu hukukçular,denetimciler, öğretim görevlilerinden oluştu bu yaz bizleride çok mutlu etti .

Buradan şunu gözlemledim Airbnb gerçekten güvenilir ve seçkin kişilerin tercih ettiği bir uygumama olmuş.

Sorularınız olursa seve seve cevaplamaya çalışırım.

--

As an airbnb member, we started providing accommodation services this year.

Although we provide service in Çanakkale Gökçeada, as far as I understand you are working on a project for the Istanbul region, I still wanted to share my thoughts.

With the arrival of Airbnb Türkiye, I witnessed that distinguished people in our country used this application for their holidays. The majority of our guests were lawyers, auditors and academics. This summer, it made us very happy.

From here, I observed that Airbnb has become an application preferred by truly reliable and distinguished people.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to try to answer them.

[Google translation added by OCM]

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mustafa273. Welcome to the Airbnb community! It's exciting that you've begun your hosting journey.

What's something special about your corner of the world that makes it a great destination for guests?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Merhaba 

Türkiye/Çanakkale/Gökçeada da bulunmaktayiz burası bir ada ve çok güzel koyları, sörf alanları,Eski Rum köyleri ve en önemlisi huzur var Villa Toscana olarak konaklama hizmetine başladık bu yaz Airbnb sayesinde bu yaz güzel bir sezon geçirdik çok teşekkür ederim Airbnb ailesine 

--

We are located in Turkey / Çanakkale / Gokceada, this is an island and very beautiful bays, surfing areas, old Greek villages and most importantly there is peace of mind Villa Toscana as we started accommodation service this summer thanks to Airbnb we had a nice season this summer thank you very much Airbnb family

Google translation added by OCM

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mustafa273!

Thank you for sharing more about your part of the world. Would love to see the old Greek villages!

Wishing you happy hosting 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen