Missing Payouts, Has this happened to anybody else?

Susan723
Level 4
Cocoa, FL

Missing Payouts, Has this happened to anybody else?

Any other hosts experiencing missing payments from Airbnb? It first happened to me earlier this year. It was just one payment that time and only a few hundred dollars. After 3 days and receiving no notice of payout I called and spent hours on the email and phone with airbnb. They finally acknowledged their error and issued the payment. For my hours of trouble they sent me a coffee mug. This time the missing payouts total nearly $2k. I have already spent much time trying to get it corrected. So far I am just getting the "we are checking into it" email message. The original rep I spoke with acknowledged to me that there was a mistake made. So now I just get to sit and wait for them to hopefully correct their error again. I wonder if I will get another coffee mug. Frankly I would rather just timely get my payouts and without having to waste hours of my time to get them. Anyway just wondering if this is happening to other hosts and also a heads up to other hosts to be sure to keep track of your payouts.

375 Replies 375
Stephanie365
Level 10
Fredericksburg, VA

It's funny, no one would respond to me when I kept asking what happened, where my money was or when I would receive it. Radio silence.

Then  I posted 7 little words: "Do I need to get a lawyer?"

I had a response in 15 minutes.

Once again, AirBNB receives 1* for communication. (Since zero isn't an option).