Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205
Ivan1957
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

My latest payment is 10 days late, but having read all the horror stories on this site I'm thinking of cancelling my one upcoming reservation and deleting my listing permanently. I'd rather cut my losses now than have to spend hours on the phone with Airbnb support on a daily basis. I never realized the scale of the problem, or how lucky I was not to have had any payout issues in six years - but I guess my luck has run out so it's time to move on.

This is the most frustrating that is happening in my life so far.. WHERE IS OUR PAYOUTS?!!!! I AM A SUPERHOST, what is a superhost if we are not getting our payouts?!

First when we just listed our condominium for the first time, all payouts was coming in not until next month which is May. Some payouts come in, some payouts doesn’t. It started from $50 now they owe us almost over $2k US. I have reached out everywhere, airbnb instagram, airbnb twitter and they all refer me to an ambassador which doesn’t do any help, they give us the same response all the time “We will be happy to trace it but it might take 7-10 business days”. It has been over 2 months for f sake!! I called and they said they will dispute it and that will take 30 business days, well it hasn’t come yet not even the payout of the most recent booking which we are currently hosting. Then I contacted again, and they said they sent the payout to an account that doesn’t even exist, wtf?!! You must be insane for doing that.

It’s frustrating cause we keep accomodating guests, airbnb is getting there money but we aren’t. NOW we are paying monthly dues straight from our pocket, we are losing money instead of earning.. I thought AIRBNB is one of the greatest ever, but now I’m starting to doubt. They don’t care about us.

We badly need help, this has been the most frustrating I had to handle ever. What are we suppose to do for you to take us seriously and start giving us valid response and actually WORK on a fix?!!

I thought it was only me! Sad to see it's many of us. 

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

this is VERY concerning..... now 7 days I wait for an answer for payouts overdue over one month now at $6,000.......?&%çà£!è ; (((

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Trudi15 I chased the team for you on this one yesterday and got an update which I've just shared with you in a Direct Message. I hope it helps!

@Clydel0 I'm really sorry to hear this has been ongoing for a while now. I'll see if we can nudge the team and will let you know should I get any more info for you. 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

and the additional information is???????

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

just to shrare publicaly, there was no additional information in the private message that I was sent...

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Trudi15 We are not part of Customer Support here and have no access to your account, however we do try and help any way we can. In this case the team was able to confirm they are working on a solution for you, which is what I have relayed to you, and they will follow-up as soon as possible. 

I understand this isn't a full answer in itself but I still wanted to share the update with you, and I hope they will get to the bottom of it shortly!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am a host in Ukraine for almost one year. Now  Airbnb doesn't send payouts more than month for my around twenty completed bookings. The guests lived and paid, but Airbnb doesn't send this money. My bank account has been checked, it is correct.

Calls to the support service are not effective. They ask you to wait but don't say how long. It's makes a very big problems for my life and business.

I would be grateful for any advice and help of the community.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ольга154 I have just raised this for you as well, I will let you know if I get any more details I can share! 

Emilie

-----

Thank you Emilie 

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

I contacted the UK payment Ombudsmans Service this am, funny, 30 minutes after they contacted AirBnB Payments UK I got my payouts...coincidence? no idea. Hopefully this never happens again. If it does I will pull all of my listings.

I contacted the UK payment Ombudsmans Service this am, funny, 30 minutes after they contacted AirBnB Payments UK I got my payouts...coincidence? no idea. Hopefully this never happens again. If it does I will pull all of my listings. my payouts from 8 visits were delayed up to 5 weeks. ...just get the email that they have been released, no info from support about why, what happened...

Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi Trudi 

Can you share how did you reach out to the UK ombudsman since I notice your location is in Switzerland? Is it because airbnb has an office in UK only?

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

i sent them an email and called them , it is because I am in Europe and ABNB HQ is in th eUK