Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205

Thank you Trudi🙏🏽😘

Guy.Privett@cases.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Yes

Have you received your payouts as yet? I’m experiencing the same issue. They owe me payouts from December!

Yes I received my payouts after a month and a half after my guests asked where their money went

How long did it take for you to receive your missing payouts? They owe us $68191.36 as of today

it took me 7 weeks....

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Andrew2468 

If airbnb really wanted to throw the cat amongst the pigeons they could suspend all your accounts until they decide what to do, 

Piotr67
Level 2
Trinidad and Tobago

We encountered a similar frustrating and stressful problem with missing Airbnb payouts.

We contacted former guests, whose payments were missing, asking them whether they would consider approaching Airbnb on our behalf to ask where the money they had paid in good faith had gone to. We also got in touch with upcoming guests, explaining to them that we might have difficulty in accommodating them due to a lack of funds to carry out maintenance (we’re a retired couple) and asked them to contact Airbnb about a solution to the dilemma. 

Moreover, we directly emailed the executives of Airbnb, the CEO, the Head of Hosting, Head of Global Operations etc, explaining our situation. Their contact details are online.

After doing all of the above in one go, we were called the same day by members of Airbnb’s support team and most importantly by Airbnb’s compliance team, who are in charge of verifying accounts information. 

From our conversation with the compliance team, who were very professional, we could tell that the department knew in detail our 6-week long message history. We followed their advice regarding our account and we managed to be paid in full within 24 hours of speaking with them. 

In conclusion, it would seem that one needs to insist on being contacted by a manager, and the accounts department. Unfortunately, most of the time customer support  do not have the clearance to fix ones financial issues.

Be firm and good luck.

Ayreen0
Level 2
Mandaluyong, Philippines

@Piotr67 hello we have the same situation, and can I ask for the emails of the upper management too so I can send them an email? Its been 18days since my 1st guest. I did not received any payout until. Thank you.

Catalin407
Level 1
Bucharest, Romania

Yes. I am in same bull..... I take and care about the people who came and stay in my vila.No payment from Airbnb.