Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205

Hi! I hope anybody can assist me I am so frustrating now because it's been a month that I keep contacting the Airbnb help center about the missing pay out but the problem still not solve. I am planning to sue Airbnb, has anyone experience this? I hope someone can help me 😭

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Julieta176 

I can see that the team are currently working on this issue for you - if you haven't heard from them yet then you should do soon!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes they are working but do not work for a solution, every day I ask for an update and follow up

Same with me, I.have an open ticket with cs for more than 2 months with no solution in sight 😞

Hi. I`m experiencing the same.

Did you eventually receive your payout? 

yes, i did. After contacting the UK ombudsmans office, posting online, and having my clients complain

I had the same problem as you! I finally got paid today! Was waiting for 90 days

Hi Julieta,

We have not received a payout since the beginning of September.  I follow up almost every other day, I've been thru multiple departments and no one is able to figure out why it doesn't work.  I've deleted and re-added 2 different payout methods at least 10 times.  It's beyond frustrating.  

@AirbnbHelp help Airbnb paused my payout since Sept. I. Have been calling a few times per day; everyday for the last 7 weeks. My case keeps getting escalated and Airbnb has acknowledged and received everything asked of me. I was even told there is a known bug, every time I feel as if I have a rep that is willing to help by the next day the case will be closed. I have re opened it and reported what’s been happening without any success. No one ever calls and no matter how urgent the matter becomes or length of time they make me wait. It’s not resolving. What is going on I’m owed lots of money now from Multiple bookings. I have over $10000 in upcoming reservations. I have given enough time for Airbnb to get their act together and pay me money. The only logical next step after my patience is up is to hire an attorney and start and class action lawsuit. I have endless documentation and phone calls recorded where I was given mis information and false promises. Time is up fix my account in 48 hours or all future reservations will be cancelled and I will permanently close my. I wil not go more into debt if Airbnb has no intention of helping. I’m going to block all dates on my 23 listings, I already receive majority of my bookings on another platform, it maybe time to close my Airbnb account. This is absolutely disrespectful and fraudulent of Airbnb to treat its partners this way. Someone should be held accountable and put in jail. Airbnb is stealing from its hosts and truly not giving a **bleep** or seem to care of consequences.

Has your issue been resolved? I can’t wait 7 weeks… did you hire an attorney? 

no I did not hire an attorney, i got my guests to write in to complain, i called every day, and contacted the ombudsmans office in th eUK. Only after I did that did i start getting paid again

Trudi could you guide me how I can contact the ombudsman’s office in the UK?

@Michal247 
Guy Privett
| Investigator | Financial Ombudsman Service | Tel 0203 487 3174

Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
My general working hours are Monday to Friday, between 9.00am – 5.00pm

Thanks a lot🙏🏽

is there any email? 

regards Michal 

@Michal247 here you go Guy.Privett@cases.financial-ombudsman.org.uk