Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205

@Andrew2468 Any news? Now im on chat with a Community Expert not the regular client servicing. Ill update the results

@Desirée22 yes please keep me updated. I cannot even get in touch with anyone now. They keep posting that I already have a case open and then they close the new request for help. 

I have hit a dead end. 

@Andrew2468 I've noticed your posts about this, and it's outrageous that you haven't been paid.

I once read a post from a host who also hadn't been paid for completed stays dating back months. Airbnb just kept shining her on with absurd excuses.

In desperation, she contacted the 6 guests whose stays she hadn't been paid for and explained the situation, asking them if they would consider contacting Airbnb. 5 of them did, asking what happened to the money they had paid for their booking, as apparently the host had never been paid.

All the missing money miraculously appeared in her account the next day.

Good idea ! I actually wrote to Airbnb that I’m planing to contact the guests. But no reaction….

@Ekaterina137 actually talk to your guest and ask them to send messages to Airbnb. The more people notify this issue the higher chance to get it solved. Do not give up!

@Sarah977 I did this and voila! I have my money. Thank you so much for the suggestion!

@Andrew2468  I'm really glad to hear that. 

Isn't it outrageous? They just shine on hosts, with all manner of lies about looking into it, as if there's some glitch that takes weeks or months to get to the bottom of, when it seems that the $ is right there, and as soon as a guest asks why they haven't paid the host, suddenly,  miraculously, there's no glitch anymore.

I'm convinced by now that all these "missing" payments are simply the company needing to show some bottom line figure to their shareholders, so they just randomly hold on to payments in order to acheive that. This time it was you, next time it might be me.

Absolutely the same !!! Frustration …   Should  we all get together and do something?!? 

@Andrew2468 Same situation. I added a paypal account but they said my payments are set to go to my bank account, the one that keeps on not working. And ofcourse transfered me to an agent that is offline till monday…. i wrote on instagram and nothing. Just same dull replies….. 

let s keep each other posted and encourage all hosts that face the same issue to write back on this thread. 

right now i ll ask the guest that checked out to write Airbnb a message about his payment. 

suuuper frustrated!!!! 

Did your payout problem get resolved? I am having the same issue: ABNB owes be a lot of money: 3 different payouts not paid. So many phone calls and emails that I made which never got answered. Same old stonewalling with no results, and they do not even call me back which I requested many times. They told my guest: " we only communicate these issues with the hosts and not the guests." "Communicate???" They have completely ignored my requests to communicate. What should I do?

@Joey111 did you get your money? I'm having the same issue

i am now missing 7 payouts for the last 5 weeks totally over $5,000 no one in support able to answer questions or help... this is horrific. very angry

Did you receive your payouts?  They owe over $12,000.  Likely $20,000 by the end of August 2024.

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

Im no longer accepting reservations in the meantime. This is really frustrating. 

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

@Andrew2468 

My payouts has been processed. I just received an email today that my payouts are no longer paused. Hope yours will be fixed anytime soon.