Missing Payouts

Adnane13
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Missing Payouts

Hi everyone,

I didn’t receive 3 payouts from Airbnb. I’ve been talking to them 2 weeks now with no results so far.

I talked to my bank, and they confirmed to me that no money has been received.

I really don’t know what to do. This is unacceptable; I have obligations that I must fulfill, and this is getting me bankrupt.

8 Replies 8

I have been waiting 6 weeks for payments.. Air bnb just dosnt seem to have anyone to sort it out ..it just gets closed down and I have to ring to start it back up..I have probably had about 9  workers do nothing for me..   last week I was told I have to wait until they get lots of people with the same problem then they will sort it out..  it's ridiculous..  

This is unacceptable. I'm giving them 2 days. If i don't receive my money I'll sue them for damages. 

Hello! I found your post on airbnb community. My payouts have also stopped! Noone is replying to me. I don’t know what to do about the situation. Did you have any luck?

Adnane13
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

@Sybe  @Emilie can you please escalate this. I can't wait any longer.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Adnane13 @Tania695 I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'm forwarding both your cases to the team, hopefully we can give it a little push that way. They'll be in touch with you and if I hear more I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

They have done nothing For 6 plus weeks and keep saying we have put you onto someone else who knows what there doing  then everyone closes it down saying if they dont close it the will be in trouble because they can't leave them open for long.. I cant believe what they have Said.. if someone makes a complaint about something IT SHOULD BE FIXED THAT DAY! STOP USING EXCUSES!!!!!

same thing happened to me, case not resolved but the CS person decided to close it????now 5 week, 8 stays over $5K overdue. anger soon turning to legal action

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

add mine to the list......5 weeks and 8 bookings now missing payouts - not even released, ie showing as "upcoming" . after 6 days still getting run around from customer support, one excuse after the other, technical team working on it....I am starting the legal process with AirBNB UK tomorrow....Now