Missing payout and no resolution for 6 months!

Deb4197
Level 1
Kelowna, Canada

Missing payout and no resolution for 6 months!

Airbnb claim they paid out $312.60 to my account  December 12, 2022, however only .03 cents was deposited.

My bank has forwarded a detailed letter stating only .03cents was deposited and also a copy of my banking statement indicating such.

Airbnb has asked my bank to trace the missing funds but they can't trace what they didn't initiate. My bank was not the starting point.

I have been very patient, but after 8 requests to speak to a manager, over 120 emails back and forth and having 4 different

Airbnb ' payment support ambassadors ' dealing with this file, my frustration is beyond disbelief.

Ive been a Superhost for over 4 years and I'm shocked with how this case has been dealt.

I'm still owed $312.57. Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Deb4197 give it a couple more weeks and then go to the small claims court. That will get Airbnb's attention. Before doing this you could try a Twitter approach if you use it.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Deb4197, I am very sorry to hear about this. I have informed our team with the info you have provided. I will try to update you here (if possible). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen