Missing payouts

Answered!

Missing payouts

I have now spent a month trying to get a hold of someone from AirBnB. I have completed two bookings but I haven't gotten any payouts. Whenever I reach out to support they just say that the message has been forwarded to the right department, but then I don't hear from them again. I am getting more and more frustrated, and I am doubting wether I should continue hosting on AirBnB, because I obviously don't want to do it for free. I am so desperate that I have tried writing on Facebook and Twitter but I am getting the same answer from them. Has anyone else experience this or does anyone know how to get missing payouts?

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Johanne434 , I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue. I can imagine that's frustrating, especially at the beginning of your Airbnb journey.

I've sent it over to the team now, I'll let you know as soon as I know more. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Johanne434 they do say that the first payout can take up to 30 days but it sounds like you are past this. Other than hoping a moderator such as @Quincy nudges Airbnb for you there is little you can do. Perhaps check your transaction history and see what it says?

Do let us know how you get on

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Johanne434 , I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue. I can imagine that's frustrating, especially at the beginning of your Airbnb journey.

I've sent it over to the team now, I'll let you know as soon as I know more. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Marko312
Level 2
Heidelberg, Germany

If you have been Trying for 2 days i have been trying to talk with them for 23 days , All what they know is to close the chat with you,

It looks like you already wrote to us about this issue, so we've combined this message with your other message.

That message you will get 

If you will hear about my situation, you will chose to stay away from Airbnb .
But i can't share yet as they have something good they keep promising you. 

Michal247
Level 2
Warsaw, Poland

hi I also still waiting for my money more than one month  - Airbnb ambassadors eider push my request back or move to another person, or just close the cases without any resolving !!!

there is no one who would be responsible for resolving my issue and calling again to them `I have to explain everything from the beginning again and again to finally hear from the `ambassadors that they will escalate to somebody else and than.....nothin agai!!!!