More guest enquiries

Sarah-V2
Level 1
Matei, Fiji

More guest enquiries

How do I get guest to book my place often??

4 Replies 4

Hi @Sarah-V2 you may consider the following that may help you possibly increase your bookings and occupancies.

-Ensure your listing has high-quality, well-lit photos showcasing the best features of your space. Consider hiring a professional photographer if possible.

-Write clear, detailed descriptions of your space, highlighting unique amenities and features. Be honest about what guests can expect.

-Keep your listing information up-to-date, including any improvements or changes to your space. 

-Small gestures like a welcome note or a guide to local attractions can greatly enhance guest satisfaction. Ensure your space is clean and comfortably furnished. Regularly check and update your amenities to meet guest expectations.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly boost your listing's attractiveness.

-Offering a flexible cancellation policy can make your listing more attractive to guests who are uncertain about their travel plans.

-Consider offering discounted rates for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract guests. Hope this helps! 

@Alicia753 Thankyou so much for the great information and advise really appreciated this especially coming from an experienced host like you.Once again thankyou so much Alicia ..

Vinaka 

Sarah from Fiji

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Sarah-V2 Do a search for similar properties in your area. Make sure your price is competitive with these taking into account the total amount a guest pays. If your market is people staying for 7 days then compare for this - if its overnight stays then compare for this as cleaning fees can have a big effect on price for short stays.

Only you know what your property offers compared to others but do look through the guest's eyes - As a guest I will always choose a property with lots of reviews over a new one unless I am persuaded that king a risk is worthwhile - This could be a price persuasion or it could be a nice view..... Whatever it is that makes your listing great has to come across in the pictures/description.

Thanks so much Mike and Jane for the great information will really take that into consideration.. 

Really appreciate this..

Vinaka 

Sarah