Multiple listings with their own bank account, but "sending money to guest" always comes from one account

Bryce155
Level 1
Snohomish, WA

Multiple listings with their own bank account, but "sending money to guest" always comes from one account

I have multiple listings and they all have different bank accounts associated. It works fine to receive payments, but when I offer refund or "send money" to a guest, it always comes out of one particular default account, instead of the bank account corresponding to that particular listing associated with the refund. I cannot figure out how to fix this! Can anyone help?

2 Replies 2
Elena4354
Level 10
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Bryce155 , unfortunately there is no way to change this. Only default account can be used for the resolution center payments. 

Kind regards.

Elena. 

Rachel3032
Level 1
New York, NY

I have the same problem and cannot get a resolution with Airbnb support. One of my properties is in a county where Airbnb withholds occupancy tax on our behalf and the other is in a county where we withhold sales tax. It is a NIGHTMARE that Airbnb cannot fix this issue. For hosts with separate properties owned by separate businesses, all money in and out of the business should be coming out of the same account! And it is totally screwing up my tax reporting.