My CARD DETAILS ARE ON SOMEONE ELSES AIR BNB

Bailey86
Level 1
Hamilton, New Zealand

My CARD DETAILS ARE ON SOMEONE ELSES AIR BNB

I need help so, I've used my number in login and had booked a reservation without hesitation I put my card details into it and paid for a place next week. It had been cancelled by the time I realized my number is on someone else's account Alberto from Auckland It had logged out. Please air bnb help I used my number again and my air bnb logged onto my profile with my number so idk what to do I hope that Alberto deletes my card number and doesn't yous my card to pay for there trips 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Bailey86 you need to contact Airbnb urgently. This is a community forum not customer service. It might be worth just cancelling your card if you can't get Airbnb to deal with the problem.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Bailey86  CANCEL YOUR CARD.

I have contacted air bnb they have said he will not be able to use my card as they need a cvc code each purchase they have reassured me my money will be returned to my account. and resolve the issue with getting him to delete my card off his account. I tried to re logg in but it comes up with only my profile so my number has been erased on his account. Air bnb couldn't explain to me why my number was on his account at all. as idk the guy. But the issue is being resolved can anyone confirm you'll need a cvc code when making a purchase.

Everytime you make an online purchase, you need the cvc to be redialed