My listing is in Knox County near Knoxville, TN. I have registered for Business Tax License. How to handle any taxes like Occupancy Charges?

Sameer79
Level 1
Knoxville, TN

My listing is in Knox County near Knoxville, TN. I have registered for Business Tax License. How to handle any taxes like Occupancy Charges?

3 Replies 3
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sameer79 😊

Thank you for posting this in the community, and welcome! 🎉

Did you find a solution?

I’d like to mention some Hosts from your area who might know how to help you: @Nash-Cottages-LLC0 , @Chris-and-Brittany1 , @Debra759 , @Garry159 and @Jason2680.

In the meantime, feel free to check out the Local Host Clubs and connect with people from your area to ask this specific question.

Let me know if this helps!

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Jason2680
Level 2
Franklin, TN

I’d love to help, but I’m not yet taking direct bookings. The big two booking platforms handle collection of all those taxes for us. 

Thanks Jason. Just wanted to confirm on the same. I also am not planning to take direct bookings.