Need a cohost - New Orleans

Lee4695
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Need a cohost - New Orleans

Need someone that can co-host a 2 bedroom property in a popular location of New Orleans, La.

If you are interested please contact me. Need someone for n immediate start, subject to necessary agreement in place

7 Replies 7
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Lee4695 ! As this is a global Community Center you might have more luck finding a local Host in one of the Host Clubs. You can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Georgeann4
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi we can definitely help as we're currently managing 15-20 other properties so I know you'll feel confident in what we can provide. 

Can you call or text me *** as sometimes I don't see these messages. 

You can also learn more about us at happyhomestyling.com. I look forward to hearing from you to see how we can help increase your booked earnings with great quality guests. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Lee, my name is Landon, and I currently live in New Orleans. I am familiar with the area and would love to help you with your property. If can message me that would be great!

Hi @Lee4695 , I am a New Orleans native and familiar with the New Orleans area. I would be able to co-host for you and be a great asset to your airbnb. You can contact me at 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Kendra155
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Hi @Lee4695 ,

I am currently a host and live in the Lower Garden District and am available to help cohost places in New Orleans. If you did find someone, I’d be interested to hear how it is going and what parts of managing and the operations do you have them doing. My next message is going to be to the community to either find a hosting group in New Orleans or start a hosting group so we can discuss all the fundamentals of hosting and the city lottery that is coming up. 

thank you,

kendra 

Guy830
Level 2
Slidell, LA

I  am a super host and I was born in New Orleans and I have lived and worked in the area for over 20 years I currently own 6 properties in New Orleans . I would love to manage your property for you 

Thank you 

Guy

Nyah10
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

I would love to co host for you if need any help I’m willing to help 🙏