Need help to find where I can access the seasonal discount

Answered!
Eddy362
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Need help to find where I can access the seasonal discount

Hello Community!

I have done some high season / low season discount setting yesterday as the Airbnb message asked me to do the longer stay. 

After I have done a several seasonal setting for weekly, monthly and 10 weeks discount during a particular period. I was not able to find the page now.

It is not shown in the “discount” panel. 

i wonder if anyone could help.

thanks in advance.

Eddy

1 Best Answer
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Eddy362 “I have done some high season / low season discount setting yesterday as the Airbnb message asked me to do the longer stay.”

Two things. 1. High season and ‘discount’ should not be used in the same sentence. 2. Never do what Airbnb suggests. Always do the opposite.

Sorry I can’t help with your question. I loathe discounts, so no experience. I’m sure someone here can answer it for you though. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Eddy362 “I have done some high season / low season discount setting yesterday as the Airbnb message asked me to do the longer stay.”

Two things. 1. High season and ‘discount’ should not be used in the same sentence. 2. Never do what Airbnb suggests. Always do the opposite.

Sorry I can’t help with your question. I loathe discounts, so no experience. I’m sure someone here can answer it for you though. 

Thx @Colleen253 

I shouldnt used the term high season as i was setting the low season. Lol

Eddy