New Airbnb Online Experiences

Answered!

New Airbnb Online Experiences

As an established Airbnb host, I came across an article from Arrival that stated that I can still create and submit fresh Airbnb online experiences. However, I need to contact the regional manager of the location where I plan to host these experiences. I would like to know who my regional manager is so that I can guarantee the successful submission of my experiences. @Bhumika 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Falguni2 , as Mike mentioned, all-new Experience submissions are paused at present. As of now both new and existing Hosts will be unable to create an Experience.

You can also refer to this information in this article here : https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/1581 .

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Falguni2 I don't think Airbnb is accepting any new experiences at present.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Falguni2 , as Mike mentioned, all-new Experience submissions are paused at present. As of now both new and existing Hosts will be unable to create an Experience.

You can also refer to this information in this article here : https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/1581 .

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

James4157
Level 1
California, United States

Does this rule also apply to Online Only Experiences? And is it still the case even now in march 2024? thank you.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Interesting according to your profile you don't have any listings @Falguni2 

Sorry for delay @Helen3 !

I'm thrilled to announce that I've recently joined Airbnb as a host and am eagerly preparing to list my online experiences. As a new member of this vibrant community, I'm excited to share unique, engaging, and memorable activities that can be enjoyed.