New law in greece

Catherine3304
Level 2
Athens, Greece

New law in greece

Καλησπέρα,  έχουμε εταιρεία με 2 σπίτια στην Άνδρο με διαφορετικό ΑΜΑ. Ξέρει να μου πει κάποιος αν ο νέος νόμος με τις 60 και 90 ημέρες ισχύει και για εταιρείες; η αφορά μόνο ιδιώτες; 

Επίσης,  αν γνωρίζει κάποιος τι συμβαίνει αν υπάρχει πρόβλημα με 3 σπίτια σε εταιρεία και όχι 2.

Ευχαριστώ 

Good evening, we have a company with 2 houses in Andros with different AMA. Does anyone know if the new law with the 60 and 90 days also applies to companies? does it concern only individuals? 

Also if anyone knows what happens if there is a problem with 3 houses in a company and not 2.

Thanks 

Google translation added by OCM

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Catherine3304, welcome to the Airbnb Community,

I was reading some articles in the Airbnb Help Center, and this is the most recent one I found regarding hosting >>regulations in Greece. Since I'm not 100% sure that it provides all the answers you might need, I recommend joining the Athens and Attica Region Host Club. There, you can connect with fellow local hosts to better understand the impacts of the latest changes. Here's the link to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/athensairbnbhosts

I hope this helps,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

George123
Level 10
Attica, Greece

Γειά σου @Catherine3304 
Δεν ξέρω αν εχετε πάρει απάντηση στο ερώτημά σας,αλλά δεν υπάρχει κανένας περιορισμός σε 60 ή 90 ημέρες.Με τον νέο νόμο,αλλάζει ο όρισμός μόνο της βραχ.μίσθωσης ,που δεν νοείται να είναι πάνω από 60 ημέρες διάρκεια ή κάθε μίσθωση.
Εφ' όσον έχετε εταιρεία ,δεν έχετε πρόβλημα με τον αριθμό των κατοικιών (ΑΜΑ).

--

Hi @Catherine3304

I don't know if you have received an answer to your question, but there is no limitation to 60 or 90 days. With the new law, only the definition of short-term lease changes, which is not meant to be more than 60 days long or every lease.

As long as you have a company, you do not have a problem with the number of residences (AMA).

[Translation added by OCM]